You will be a part of a multidiscipline consulting team working on a variety of clients and initiatives. As a Managing Consultant, you will be the key strategist and client lead/colead on projects assigned to you. You will have responsibility over managing your project(s) end-to-end and leading Project Teams comprised of Consultants and/or Senior Consultants to deliver against client needs/deliverables. This position can quickly lead to fast progression/heightened leadership opportunities within the company.
Strategy and Action Plan Development
- Designing workforce communication and engagement strategies and developing content including tactics and key messages with oversight from Senior Management
- Be able to articulate client/project strategy and Daggerwing Group capabilities in written and presentation formats
- Distill complex information into key themes, ideas and actions, recognizing nuances and incorporating client/industry insights
Project Management and Delivery
- Lead Project Team(s) on one or more client projects, providing oversight and exhibiting complex project planning skills
- Outline the project plan, in collaboration with the Project Team, identifying required tasks, interdependencies, resource constraints, red flags, timelines and work back schedules, and share with Senior Management for approval
Business Growth and Development
- Actively participate in business development opportunities, at times taking a leading role in the proposal and pitching process
- Seek new opportunities for growing/expanding work with existing clients
Analysis & Content Development
- Identify and manage internal and client facing research and analysis needs to support client deliverables/projects/proposals
- Review (and provide guidance to Project Team on reviewing) client research to extract key findings and derive insights based on data, provide analysis and summarize insights into actionable recommendations/decisions
- Advanced degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Business, Social Sciences, Communications, International Management or comparable experience
- Experience in consulting and/or marketing/brand planning and strategy; customer/category insights; business development; sales at a similar level
- Career interest in consulting
- Strong leadership skills and has led a team of 23 individuals that directly/indirectly report to them Strong written and verbal communication and story telling skills
- Creative problem solving and conceptual thinking skills that can be applied tactically to deliverables or conceptual to strategies and frameworks
- Strong analytical skills and is detailed oriented
- Project management skills – is able to effectively manage their time and prioritize multiple and sometimes competing tasks
- Ability to contribute individually and as a team member
What makes someone thrive at Daggerwing Group?
- Keen orientation to teamwork, collaboration and refined relationship management skills, working across large global organizations and both in-office and virtual teams
- Passion for client service, especially in a creative marketing/communications environment
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and do the work – regardless of level
- Entrepreneurial ability to get things done
- Ability to multi-task and work flexibly with shifting priorities and deadlines
- High tolerance for ambiguity and change
Position type: Freelancer/contractor/Full time
Daggerwing Group is Omnicom’s global Change Consultancy – today operating in seven offices across North America, EMEA and APAC.
We believe that the pace of change will never be slower than it is today. And we believe that a company’s growth is tied to the speed of customer and employee behavior change. That’s why Daggerwing Group focuses on helping companies accelerate growth by changing customer and employee behavior, fast.
Daggerwing Group helps clients change in four ways:
- Better deliver on the brand promise to customers
- Activate corporate culture to improve business results
- Realign the organization to be agile in the face of change
- Engage and equip employees to deliver customer value
Our global team of consultants are passionate, practical practitioners of change. We’re specialists in C-suite alignment, customer journey mapping, organizational design, employee communications and cultural activation. We’re people with backgrounds in business strategy, organizational behavior, human psychology, advertising, finance, creative, corporate communications and HR. Together, we’re a powerhouse of new thinking and fast action – proud of the way we help clients succeed by focusing on the stakeholders who matter most: their customers and employees.