Daggerwing Group NY is seeking a motivated and creative Graphic Designer to join their team. The Graphic Designer role executes work across a variety of mediums and platforms. The ideal candidate should be comfortable taking ownership of the full breadth of a design project with guidance and support from others on the team. Range of responsibilities would include; participating in initial brainstorming sessions, concepting and executing visual identities for execution, designing graphic treatments, creating visual presentation decks for clients and designing new business proposals.
- Solve business problems through graphic design applications
- Possess a track record of original breakthrough designs and creative work
- Provide innovative, user-centric, information and visual design recommendations
- Immersion into client industries ranging from consumer brands, technology, healthcare and manufacturing
- Expert at logos and iconography design
- Expert level at presentation design
- Good eye for sourcing appropriate and on-brand stock photography for proposals and client projects
- Adhere to clients brand standards while finding ways to create internal branding that follow are compliant to brand guidelines
- Collaboration with a diverse team of consultants and creatives
- Stay current in design trends, new software and technologies
- Communicate design concepts to internal teams and clients
- Superb attention to detail while juggling multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia or related discipline from an accredited college or university required
- A minimum of 3-4 years of print, web, and presentation design experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop conceptual visual ideas and execute against them to create innovative design solutions in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software, (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat) and Microsoft PowerPoint and Word. (animation experience a plus)
- An ability to work with brand identity systems and shared design projects
- Demonstrated versatility to design in multiple styles ranging from simply sophisticated to cutting-edge visual storytelling
- User experience design and motion graphics are a plus
What makes someone thrive at Daggerwing Group?
- Keen orientation to teamwork, collaboration and refined relationship management skills, working across large global organizations and both in-office and virtual teams
- Passion for client service, especially in a creative marketing/communications environment
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and do the work – regardless of level
- Entrepreneurial ability to get things done
- Ability to multi-task and work flexibly with shifting priorities and deadlines
- High tolerance for ambiguity and change
About Daggerwing Group
Daggerwing Group is Omnicom’s global Change Consultancy – today operating in seven offices across North America, EMEA and APAC.
We believe that the pace of change will never be slower than it is today. And we believe that a company’s growth is tied to the speed of customer and employee behavior change. That’s why Daggerwing Group focuses on helping companies accelerate growth by changing customer and employee behavior, fast.
Daggerwing Group helps clients change in four ways:
1. Better deliver on the brand promise to customers
2. Activate corporate culture to improve business results
3. Realign the organization to be agile in the face of change
4. Engage and equip employees to deliver customer value
Our global team of consultants are passionate, practical practitioners of change. We’re specialists in C-suite alignment, customer journey mapping, organizational design, employee communications and cultural activation. We’re people with backgrounds in business strategy, organizational behavior, human psychology, advertising, finance, creative, corporate communications and HR. Together, we’re a powerhouse of new thinking and fast action – proud of the way we help clients succeed by focusing on the stakeholders who matter most: their customers and employees.